Capital Avionics, Inc., warrants that the components tested, repaired and/or overhauled by us will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under the following conditions:
- The units have not been subjected to extremes in temperature, vibration, shock, water or chemical intrusion or operated in a manner outside of its specified performance specifications.
- No unauthorized repairs or alterations have been performed.
- Warranty sticker(s) and security tags are unaltered.
- For components Bench Tested, there is no warranty.
- For components Repaired, the circuits repaired are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 180 days.
- For customer’s units Overhauled, the component is warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials replaced for a period of 180 days.
- For Overhauled/Exchange units, the component is warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of from 180 days to one year depending upon the model.
- Transportation costs and any aircraft removal and reinstallation labor are not covered under warranty.
- Should a component be returned under warranty, the warranty expires on the date based upon the original service performed.
- If a component is returned for warranty and no fault is found, there may be a charge for recertification and release to service.
There are no express or implied warranties by Capital Avionics, Inc., which extend beyond the policy described herein. Except for these provisions, there are no warranties of merchantability or otherwise. The extent of Capital Avionics, Inc.’s liability under this warranty is limited to the repair of repaired or overhauled units and, at our option, the repair or replacement of exchanged units. All other remedies against Capital Avionics, Inc., for consequential or other damages arising out of the sale, use or operation are excluded.