Inside Sales Coordinator
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Title: Inside Sales Coordinator
Reports to: President/General Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with existing customers while targeting and introducing our company to others.
- Representing all departments to optimize market penetration and revenue.
- Providing inputs and ideas for future marketing.
- Preparing monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis.
- Preparing proposals, agreements, sales reports, and presentations.
- Updating the status of sales orders and those in process (not purchased yet).
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and accounting the information in order to increase productivity of sales.
- Monitoring the trends and evaluating the performance assessed against monthly sales goals.
- Maintaining an efficient work environment.
- Promoting the Company to potential customers through a proactive approach.
- Attending network and promotional events to develop and maintain contact with potential customers and professional bodies.
Skills and Specifications
- Polite and persuasive communication skills.
- Passionate, hard worker, well organized
- Ability to prioritize.
- Should exert sound judgment, discretion and preserve confidentiality.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good liaison with all other department members.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Able to operate in different work conditions such as on-site, off site.
- Able to work alone.
Education and Qualifications
- 2 or 4 year degree in Sales or Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Beginner level PowerPoint skills and intermediate level Excel and Word skills.
- Adequate aviation exposure to grasp and understand the avionics environment.
Capital Avionics provides a full benefits package with health and retirement plans. Salary is commensurate with experience, $29-$42,000 per annum.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes a drug and alcohol free work environment.